The next meeting for the Strategy and Planning committee is on n/a
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Strategy and Planning Committee will formally report in writing to the Authority highlighting progress against the Policing Plan and Strategy development processes and any significant matters arising.
- To produce a draft Strategy and Medium Term Financial Plan (MTFP) for consideration by the Authority
- To prepare the Policing Plan in line with the strategy and stakeholder requirements
- To ensure effective consultation with stakeholders in the preparation of the Strategy, MTFP, and Policing Plan.
- To agree performance metrics with the force
- To assess performance against the defined criteria of the Policing and Strategic Plans
- To request and consider other information from BTP, BTPA, stakeholders and other sources to support scrutiny activities
- To oversee development of an annual report from the Authority
- MTFP recommendation to the full Authority
- Strategy recommendation to the full Authority
- Policing Plan recommendation to the full Authority
- Agreement of performance metrics
The Strategy, Planning and Performance Committee will meet at least 4 times a year. The Chair of the Committee may convene additional meetings, as they deem necessary.