Details of current and future consultations will be made available on this page when they occur. There are currently no consultations being undertaken by BTPA.
British Transport Police Authority is required, from time to time, to consult the following interest groups:
- Passengers on the railways;
- Groups of persons representing passengers on the railways;
- Persons providing railway services;
- Organisations representing persons providing railway services;
- Employees of persons providing railway services
- Organisations representing employees of persons providing railway services;
- The Scottish Ministers;
- The National Assembly for Wales;
- Organisations representing local authorities in England;
- Network Rail, the Office of Rail Regulation, the Rail Accident Investigation Branch, the Health and Safety Commission, the Health and Safety Executive.