Ref Subject matter
02/14 Date received: 29/01/2014
Request 1: Appointment of Chief Constable etc
1. Do BTP/BTPA intend to follow the Home Secretary’s Determination and the associated Guidance on the appointment of senior police officers and in particular on the qualifications required for these posts?
2. If the answer to 1 above is NO then please could you explain why BTP seeks to stand outside the mainstream for these appointments?
3.If the answer to 1 above is NO then please could you supply me with copies of any correspondence on this subject between the force, BTPA, DfT, College of Policing, HMIC and Home Office, also any correspondence between BTPA and BTP.
Request 2: Severance Arrangements Senior Officers
4.How many officers/members of police staff of the rank of ACC or above (including civilian equivalents) have been subject to severance payments since 2001?
5.How much have these payments cost the force and its maintaining authorities?
6. How many of those officers/staff were:
– Male , female, White and BME
Request 3: Severance Arrangements: Other
7.How many officers have been subject to voluntary severance agreements in the last six years?
8. Of these officers how many were granted payment for years of service actually served in other forces? Please supply answers divided by year and include a projection for 2013/14.
04/14 Date received: 07/03/2014
Could you please provide me with the total number of laptops owned by your organisation that were registered to and/or in the possession of staff members (whether directly employed by your organisation or otherwise) on the following two dates:
a) 1 May 2010 (or nearest available date – please specify), and
b) 1 May 2013 (or nearest available date – please specify)
06/14 & 07/14 Date received: 27/03/2014
Please could I have any Police Authority Agreement(s) between on the one hand TFL and, on the other, British Transport Police or the British Transport Authority. I am interested in ones which are current now or were applicable in the last 4 years please.
13/14 Date received: 22/07/2014
Please tell me how many visits to the BTPA website have been recorded for each month since 1st January 2014?
17/14 Date received: 26/03/2013
How many Video conferencing systems are in place?
What is the typical monthly usage?
What role or person manages the video conferencing?
Do video calls take place with external organisations?
14/14 Date received: 17/04/2014
I’d like the following information.
1) What is the ethnic breakdown of the current members of the Authority.
2) How many BME members of the Authority have there being since it was created.
3) What is the BTPA actively undertaking to increase BME representation at the Authority level.
24/14 Date received: 20/08/2014
Under the FOI Act I would like full details that you can legally supply of all Freedom of Information Requests that you have received in the last calendar month from the date of this request.
25/14 Date received: 03/09/2014
May I please have sight of your flexible working policy.
26/14 Date received: 05/09/2014
I am writing to obtain information about the amount your organisation pays to the Confederation of British Industry and its subsidiaries. Please provide the amount paid to the CBI (and its regional subsidiaries)
(a) in membership fees
(b) fees for one off conferences or other events and
(c) fees paid to the CBI for any other services.
Please make clear if the response includes payments from any Non-Departmental Public Bodies, Executive Agencies etc which fall under the department and please provide a breakdown of what payments came from which agency/body. Please provide this information for the period 2009-2014 set out by calendar or financial year.
27/14 Date received: 08/10/2014
How many reported assaults have there been on trains on the Reading to Gatwick Airport rail service (First Great Western train line) in the past 12 months please?
How many of these reported assaults led to prosecution? How many of the reported assaults were major and how many were minor assaults please?
28/14 Date received: 05/11/2014
Under the Freedom of Information Act, may I request the following: For each of the last most recent four years for which figures are available, how many incidents have been recorded where the term ‘legal high’ has been logged?
29/14 Date received: 07/11/2014
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Please send me: A list of the models of the physical Servers, Storage devices, Tape Libraries, Network Switches and Routers under Support Contracts; as well as the cost and duration of said Contracts with start and end dates and service level associated with the equipment. Could you also supply the names of the suppliers of aforementioned support services as well as the person responsible for placing Support Contracts within your organisations name, job title, email address and telephone number. If the release of any of this information is prohibited on the grounds of breach of confidence, I ask that you supply me with copies of the confidentiality agreement and remind you that information should not be treated as confidential if such an agreement has not been signed.
30/14 Date received: 19/11/2014
Under the Freedom of Information Act, may I request the following: How many people did your police force arrest for drug offences related to prisons in the following years: 2013/14, 2012/13, 2011/12, 2003/4? If possible, please provide a breakdown of whether the person arrested was an inmate, prison staff or contractor, or other.
31/14 Date received: 25/11/2014
I am writing to request the following information, including references to sources: Please provide me with a list of all fatalities and near misses BTP have recorded on the railway line running through Wivenhoe, Essex from the last 20 years (or as far as records show).
32/14 Date received: 26/11/2014
Under the Freedom of Information Act, may I request the following: How many people did your police force arrest for attempting to smuggle drugs into prison in the following years: 2013/14, 2012/13, 2011/12, 2003/4? If possible, please could you provide a breakdown of whether the arrestee was an inmate, prison staff or contractor, visitor, or other.
33/14 Date received: 29/11/2014
I would like to submit the following Freedom of Information Requests:
1. How many crimes were committed in the following time period: 25th December to 31st December in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Please give a breakdown for the different types of crime.
2. How many people did your police force arrest on 25th December in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013?
3. How many police officers were assaulted or attacked in each of the following years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013?
4. How many police officers were assaulted or attacked on 25th December in each of the following years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013?